- Be gentle with yourself.... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/IBPqPMUH4P about 11 hours ago
- Body builders say this all the time, but it applies to our emotional life as well... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/XQGokBLQqx about 3 days ago
- Anger can be good... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/HhfKgI2AbL about 6 days ago
- Cinderella (2015) "It is the greatest risk any of us will ever take, to be seen as we are". Disney does it again. I… https://t.co/XJFygshrl0 10:15:31 PM June 30, 2018
- You'll have days.... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/EoIUHD5EuP 10:37:44 PM June 22, 2018
- How big is your vision? https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/11K3N5iLqU 12:30:14 PM June 17, 2018
- Just because your struggling... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/WfaOPJrMBt 09:09:51 AM June 15, 2018
- What level are you looking from? https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/7MJgAoWnKV 02:54:58 PM June 08, 2018
Healing Hearts, Restoring the Mind, Breathing New Life Into the Souls of Our Clients
Triune Counseling services is committed to building the bonds that strengthen and fulfill our lives, unite us in unity, help us believe in ourselves, and restore our wounded hearts. So many things tug at our lives, and even the wonderful things can at times become a burden and add pressure.
Our treatment addresses issues for couples, families and individuals in solution-focused, empathetic counseling. For those difficult marital issues we practice the empirically researched Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy to help alleviate the isolation, lonliness, sadness and anxeity that can come with the loss of connection with our spouse whatever the reasons. Being able to feel safe again, and touch the deep feelings & experiences that are most important to you will allow that old spark of hope & comfort to return. Seeing your spouse open up and let you in again, can create a second honeymoon in your heart not unlike the early days of romance. Call us if we can help and check out our self help page whether you see us or not.