- How many of us do this to ourselves? https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/zJS9R7YGuS about 1 day ago
- For my introverts out there... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/0ULk83Bv3t about 1 day ago
- Lady Gaga talks about her PTSD from her rape: https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/e7NZEEIXpN about 3 days ago
- Repeat after me: My current situation... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/GRHigdWfzh about 3 days ago
- Even when you're angry... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/mrdIAFebUy about 4 days ago
- Be aware of the well-intentioned but disruptive marriage advice of family & friends.... https://t.co/g3Ll6GQi7N about 6 days ago
- Are you ready? https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/QargXT95sM 09:57:06 PM December 01, 2016
- Anyone struggling to get to sleep at night? https://t.co/xja0unDixM https://t.co/J76xwmViO0 11:45:15 AM November 29, 2016
Healing Hearts, Restoring the Mind, Breathing New Life Into the Souls of Our Clients
Triune Counseling services is committed to building the bonds that strengthen and fulfill our lives, unite us in unity, help us believe in ourselves, and restore our wounded hearts. So many things tug at our lives, and even the wonderful things can at times become a burden and add pressure.
Our treatment addresses issues for couples, families and individuals in solution-focused, empathetic counseling. For those difficult marital issues we practice the empirically researched Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy to help alleviate the isolation, lonliness, sadness and anxeity that can come with the loss of connection with our spouse whatever the reasons. Being able to feel safe again, and touch the deep feelings & experiences that are most important to you will allow that old spark of hope & comfort to return. Seeing your spouse open up and let you in again, can create a second honeymoon in your heart not unlike the early days of romance. Call us if we can help and check out our self help page whether you see us or not.