- For my parents out there! https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/8NWlZbmKPx about 1 day ago
- When we think about anxiety, we tend to consider what happens in the mind—the excessive worry and catastrophic... https://t.co/ld8a4LOWlQ about 2 days ago
- Wear are your tragedies as ..... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/4uN3ax45B0 about 2 days ago
- TCS has low cost options for clients who cannot pay or have limited ability to pay. Call Michael @ 387-8802 and... https://t.co/IRxaNQ8uH0 about 4 days ago
- ...With your favorite weirdo! https://t.co/xja0unDixM https://t.co/EMCuzEnRc3 about 4 days ago
- There is a reason the rearview is small... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe... https://t.co/EiHewNHpAM about 6 days ago
- There is a reason the rearview mirror is so small.... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/3IIivk8xuE about 6 days ago
- Here's a great article for your family or friends considering therapy: https://t.co/xja0unlHGe... https://t.co/xnQAxl3IkY about 6 days ago
Healing Hearts, Restoring the Mind, Breathing New Life Into the Souls of Our Clients
Triune Counseling services is committed to building the bonds that strengthen and fulfill our lives, unite us in unity, help us believe in ourselves, and restore our wounded hearts. So many things tug at our lives, and even the wonderful things can at times become a burden and add pressure.
Our treatment addresses issues for couples, families and individuals in solution-focused, empathetic counseling. For those difficult marital issues we practice the empirically researched Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy to help alleviate the isolation, lonliness, sadness and anxeity that can come with the loss of connection with our spouse whatever the reasons. Being able to feel safe again, and touch the deep feelings & experiences that are most important to you will allow that old spark of hope & comfort to return. Seeing your spouse open up and let you in again, can create a second honeymoon in your heart not unlike the early days of romance. Call us if we can help and check out our self help page whether you see us or not.