- Don't let what's wrong with you... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/OOoReQyZJx about 2 days ago
- For my parents out there... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/pal3bDQGdq about 4 days ago
- Self Care is a discipline.... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/YQMVAnqfEq 03:43:06 PM April 15, 2018
- When you feel like giving up... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/Uuj8BaTYwx 01:39:39 PM April 09, 2018
- Success is not final, failure is not.... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/tmIJSWvRuh 11:43:05 PM April 08, 2018
- It's not about how many times you fall down, it's about.... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/VElGFgWApO 10:17:40 PM April 05, 2018
- Until you give up... https://t.co/xja0unlHGe https://t.co/nMctGJVUL2 11:18:18 PM April 04, 2018
- Marriage Seminar at SECC, hosted by MERCY: https://t.co/HlLMHyZYs5 09:14:52 PM April 01, 2018
Healing Hearts, Restoring the Mind, Breathing New Life Into the Souls of Our Clients
Triune Counseling services is committed to building the bonds that strengthen and fulfill our lives, unite us in unity, help us believe in ourselves, and restore our wounded hearts. So many things tug at our lives, and even the wonderful things can at times become a burden and add pressure.
Our treatment addresses issues for couples, families and individuals in solution-focused, empathetic counseling. For those difficult marital issues we practice the empirically researched Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy to help alleviate the isolation, lonliness, sadness and anxeity that can come with the loss of connection with our spouse whatever the reasons. Being able to feel safe again, and touch the deep feelings & experiences that are most important to you will allow that old spark of hope & comfort to return. Seeing your spouse open up and let you in again, can create a second honeymoon in your heart not unlike the early days of romance. Call us if we can help and check out our self help page whether you see us or not.